HIGH ALTITUDE INTEGRITY
Get where you want to go without sacrificing the most important thing – YOU.
A four-week integrity expedition. Coming again soon!
If you’re interested in learning when we set forth on another integrity adventure, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who would you be if you could:
- Clearly and confidently say yes when you mean yes, and no when you mean no?
- Stop staying silent to avoid rocking the boat?
- Prevent yourself from getting pulled “off-course” relative to your own mission and values?
- Stay connected and present instead of checking out, striving to please, or grabbing your battle-axe?
- Trust your own guidance to navigate small, ordinary moments as well as large, life-shaping ones?
The answer… a person living in integrity: “one being, at all times and under all circumstances” (Martha Beck, The Integrity Cleanse).
Integrity is powerful. Not in some manipulative, seductive, or coy way. And not in some threatening ‘power-over’ kind of way.
Think physics. Specifically, think coherence – all your energies aligned and pointing in one direction instead of scattering into a thousand different waveforms. Pretty powerful, eh? That’s because integrity reflects a state of wholeness – of being undivided in our us-ness, of being calmly centered in what and who we are, and of operating from our true natures.
When we aren’t true to ourselves, we run the risk of reaching a place of regret. According to palliative care nurse Bronnie Ware, many people at the end of their life journeys tell her that “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not a life others expected of me” (The Top Five Regrets of the Dying).
Why high altitude?
Integrity is also a place of peace, which is why it can come in handy in today’s high-stress, high-stakes world.
When you’re up at 9000 ft (2700m), the environment can be incredibly unforgiving and change from comfortable to life-threatening in an instant. The very molecules our bodies use to survive are in short supply. Yet these same spaces are also the source of stunning beauty, wonder, and exhilaration. At high altitude, we are, quite literally, closer to the sun and stars – to majesty and mystery, to amazement and joy.
Being that high, though, also means there’s very little tolerance for the non-essential. In other words, high-altitude environments are no-BS zones. They demand that we be crystal clear about what’s really important to us and that we act accordingly.
Today’s world seems much like the high-altitude environment to me, with conditions that shift rapidly and seem shockingly short on safety. Integrity can act as an anchor: something both portable and practical that can help you get where you want to go without sacrificing the most important thing – YOU.
Ready to scale the heights? Here’s where we’ll go…
- Down paths that access the part of you that knows truth, so you can tell when you’re in or out of integrity
- Across the crags of how to deal with relationships as you speak the truth
- Through relationship ravines – predictable ways in which we slide out of integrity in relationships, which inform the quickest and surest ways to get back in
- From the valley to the mountain, using integrity as a zip-line to transport us from the victimhood of drama to the power of creation
- Class dates and times TBA; all classes are 90 minutes and typically occur once weekly for four consecutive weeks.
- Live classes include weekly instruction, guided practice, discussion, coaching, and Q & A.
- All classes are conducted by phone, recorded, and available for download within 24 hours of each class. (Long distance charges may apply and are the responsibility of the student – some international numbers are available.)
- Weekly handouts are downloadable and printable. They clarify concepts, reduce the need for note-taking, and spell out practical integrity invitations between classes.
- A private Facebook group will provide a forum for questions, answers, curiosities, sharings, and all class materials. I will make my best effort to respond within 36 hours (sans weekends!).
If you have any questions about this course or whether it’s a good fit for you, please email me at email@example.com or contact me using the form below.
Registration is now closed.
*Please note: by enrolling in this course, you agree and consent to class recordings being shared in whole or in part with future class participants or as part of other Let the Light Lead® products or services.
Refunds are granted no less than three (3) days before the course begins. You will be refunded what you have paid less a 15% service fee.